View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
nightmatt
lifted member

alright dude, i looked it up on all-data and it says what i thought it would. it said you can do it without taking the wheel bearing hub assembly off. take your wheel and tire off. take your caliper and rotor off. disconnect the abs sensor. then on the back side there should be an opening slot align that with the wheel stud and grab a bfh and pound away at the front of the stud to pop it through. once that is done slid the new one in and according to all-data it said to grab some washers to put over the new stud and grab your lug nut and use the washers as spacers and tight the lug nut and suck the new stud into the hub. may need to add washer as your lug nut will bottom out on the stud if you dont have enough washers. assuming your lug nut has a closed cap on top. this is exactly what i did when i did mine. if you need any help dude just call me and i would be more than happy to come help you. or talk on the phone about it. i have replaced all 20 on my truck haha so ive done it a few times. not counting the ones i did when working at the dealer too