View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #513
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 View Post
That's a pretty bad ass deal dude..

I just picked up another laptop 2 days ago.. I got the HP Dv7 with Beats Audio (Dre Style Bitches) lol but I Love this thing it's massive. got the 17" screen Core i7 beast mode..

Yeah I tried the Mac thing.... like you said they can keep them. One of the guys I work with just bought the Mac Book Pro 17" screen at like $1,900... We compared both mine and his.. Mine has right around the same space same screen size (Way Better Sound) and I piad $790 out the door for mine.
Ya you can't compare Mac vs pc apple has a better computer with way more preloaded software and certain things most pcs never have (beastly built in graphics cards, led backlit keys and insane battery life) but pc will always win on cost vs specs ... I was just like all of you never thought it was worth the price for Mac vs pc but after biting the bullet and trying it I'll never go back I keep a cheap windows laptop to take to work and not worry about it getting stolen or damaged but I'll never not have a Mac again the performance gains strictly bc of the os differences is staggering plus by the time you start loading up a windows machine to equal out an buy antivirus and such and calculate that a Mac is cheaper to upgrade and they last a lot longer an hold resale the costs get a lot closer for most people theyd rather save money up front so windows works ... One of those can't knock it till you try it
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote