Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
shikityshack

Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
Yeah man post some pics of your truck! What are some of the familiar faces you see on here? Might have seen you myself at a car show before or something if you've been down here in the past.
By familiar "faces" I just mean I recognize them for another Forum..
Like 0212353..(Jeremy) and Bmrbrnsnrbrd(David)
If you guys really insist on pics, thats easy enough.. I do enjoy showing off a bit from time to time!! LOL!!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!

My favorite of all the rams are the 3rd gens.. So that is what I am sticking with for now.. Depending how the 2013s work out with the new 8 speed tranny I may pick one up (4th gen) next summer.. Not sure as of now though. But I do like the R/Ts really well. Just wish they came in a manual..

As far as pics go this white 07 Ram has found a new (good) home now, but it was my first Ram build and I do miss it regularly.. I bought this truck new in 07 and enjoyed it immensly as a daily until July of 2012.

IMAG1308.jpg
IMAG1311.jpg
IMAG1318.jpg

Here is my Current Ram Project (not a daily driver).. I picked it up with very low miles and it was completely stock when I found it.. Here is the most current pics of it.. I will add though that I kept the wheels off my white truck and put them on my Silver one in favor of the factory SRTs because I like them better.. The SRT stockers in storage..

IMAG0002.jpg
Attachment 237
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1622.jpg (93.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by shikityshack; 03-22-2013 at 06:36 PM.
shikityshack is offline   Reply With Quote