View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

WOW!

Customer care, ettiquete and consideration has really hit a new low. Along with butt coverage. You'll sure know if the stereo is canked or there's drink stains in the cup holders!

Is/was the mileage recorded when you dropped if off? And who is responsible for damage and theft while it is parked off lot especially when you the owner signs a release?

I can't fault the guy for a quick test drive, but stopping in a public place for an unscheduled break is whole another story! I mean, does your truck look like you swill slurppees in it regularly?

I'd ask to speak to the servivce managers boss or the dealer owner. I wouldn't bother with your writer. Ask he/she if this is common practice for thier employees to stop for breaks and bring beverages into the vehicle during test drives. If anyone gets snide, calmly let them know you'll be bring it to the attention of Ram, the BBB and maybe a local TV station.

I don't know if I'd let them touch my truck again, but a gas voucher would be a nice idea.

Raving like a lunatic usually gets you something but being calm but insistent may get you farther.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 08-31-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote