View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #42
Matt
SRT-10 Member

Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
greg giraldo is dead? where the hell have i been...

i love mitch hedberg the only reason i didnt mention him was because he is dead and i never got a chance to see him live. strategic grill locations is always on my ipod.

Dave chappelle didnt leave because of censors he left because he was tired of the direction the show was heading. the lost episodes clearly show his lack of interest he wanted to visit africa to find his roots and mourn his fathers death. i didnt mean he got a big head as in he thinks he is too good, i guess what i should have said is i will probably never get to see him tour and that pisses me off lol. he is by far one of my favorite comedians and i regularly throw in half baked or robin hood men in tights for back round noise. but I digress

Kyle the bumper will look nice when it is painted with the rockers. I think it would look good if you were to paint your grill emblem in the same manner as morgan, color match the black
yeah giraldo overdosed on heroin and coke ...

there's word that chappelle might be doing a show for netflix or something of the sort .. he's also started standup in san francisco and la lately
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote