Thread: Other rides...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
Matt
SRT-10 Member

i'll try to do them in order

96 ram club cab 360- i was 16 it was my dads truck big motor little common sense - boom totalled in 3 months .. so then i go out looking at other cars compared to the bluebook of my truck found a ls1 firebird and then the insurance check came and my dad handed me 1 dollar and said good luck lol probably the best thing that's ever happened in my life bc i took the truck for granted and never had to pay for it
80's mazda b2000-
79 chevy truck- this was my first real truck bc the first two i had for combined 5 months --- still have this truck stepside primer and a nice 350 .. needs tlc been sitting for awhile *winter project!!!
93 chevy single cab
**97 suzuki tls - probably my favorite sportbike of all time
mid 70's malibu bought it bc i was going to race dirt circle track - caged and all - never did
85 chevy camaro - i had a HOTT 383 motor so i was going to throw it in this car and have a street monster but the engine shop folded and i ended up screwed out of alot of money
05 doge ram- gray qc big horn 4.7 2wd
06 dodge ram- black sport fully loaded couple things done lol --- STILL HAVE
89 honda crx- was my gas saver bc work was an hr away did some CRAZY stuff with this car including putting about 5k in car audio with a monster 18 lol and then put 20"s yes... 20 inch wheels on a crx lol
91 honda accord - picked up cheap and flipped
93 chevy blazer- basically a 2 dr tahoe lol i put 3 18's and about 7-8k rms in this truck lol LOUDDD
02 toyota celica- put a ton of work into this as well custom 18s, 4 amps, suede, carbon hood, smoked lenses
00 chevy camaro Ls1 5 speed ... got this car bc i was totally done with the celica and go bored and wanted another project - had the car a year and put maybe 800 miles on it lol i HATE these camaros and didn't realize it untill after i got it .. it didn't help i got used to getting out of a lifted 4x4 vs a car again
**04 suzuki hayabusa --- STILL HAVE
and a handfull of 4 wheelers throughout the years

pretty sure i'm missing something

edit lol i knew it after looking at pictures i found it .. i had a 91 extended cab sonoma with a campershell and a blow-through (which means the back wall and window are cut out and a boot seals it to the bed and camper like a big suv .... never did anything with it but i was going to do a crazy system lol

Last edited by Matt; 10-04-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote