View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #480
ramthis9501
Cummins Member

Need to vent....

School needs to fall in a hole and die. My teachers need to quit their job and go pick up trash off of the side of the highway. I'm getting sick of 5 tests a damn week and failing them since one there's no time to study for them and two the teachers suck complete ass at what they do. I mean seriously why the hell do they want to make junior year hell for you? It's the time of the year for semester tests and of course I have to do all the difficult ones. And for those you have to pull everything you've learned through the entire year out of your ass for one test. Shit when are they going to realize that pretty much every single thing we learn in there isn't going to apply to our lives? For example: Geometry, we have to know every single thing there is to know about a congruent triangle. When in the hell will I ever need to know that again? I'm going in to the medical field to work on mediflight, pretty sure I dont need to know how to find what x equals when I don't give a shit. I'm just stressed to the absolute max right now because my brain is on overload. Christmas break just needs to get here now. Even better, the end of high school.

Rant over. Thanks for reading if you did, I just needed to get that off my chest. Actually fill a little better now.