View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #8
myoung84
Super Moderator

Drove about 600 miles in two days. Made it to my wife's family in Shawnee on Thursday, stayed there that night, then drove to Lawton Friday morning then back home that night. Had to take the long way home through the great town of Dewar, OK, which I now hate even more than I used to.

Apparently, I rolled through a stop sign at 11:30 PM Friday night and the prick of a cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket! I know how big of a dick the local cop is so I always make a point to stop completely, but he seems to think I didn't stop, which he saw from 3 blocks down the side road. I was very polite, gave him my drivers license and concealed carry permit and told him I had a loaded hand gun in the console as soon as he walked up. He thanked me and asked for my insurance and told me why he pulled me over. I didn't argue at that point, just said yes sir. I honestly expected him to come back with a written warning but the dick had a ticket in his hand. I went from Mr. Polite to Mr. Dick, not that it did any good, but he sure as hell knew what I thought of him!

I'm not sure how much the ticket is, but I'll probably tuck my tail between my legs, plead no contest, and pay them damn thing. I really don't have time to go to court and fight it...

Then this weekend I finished up the Christmas decorations outside and we got a lot of the crap done inside.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote