View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #2259
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

Originally Posted by romadrod View Post
I think the ecodiesel has plenty of balls. Enough to pass easily on the highway and it gets up to speeds quick enough. The engine just doesn't make the typical roar when you step on it. Sounds like a gasser IMO. I haven't towed yet with it but I will soon. I am sure it will pull fine for what I need.
Not trying to bash it and I don't like to make statements until I do my own research about items before I make myself look like an ass lol.

I've just been reading blogs about it and following a few owners of the eco's postings but a lot of people have been giving negative feed back on the power... But then again some people were probably thinking they were going to get the power of a Cummins motor and didn't really understand the reason for the 1500 eco release.

I'm hoping I get to test drive one when they arrive on some dealer lots so I can at least have the chance to try it out. I do think it is an awesome offer from RAM to get a 1500 diesel. But like stated with diesel fuel at a super high I wasn't considering it due to the wide timeline of making money back for better fuel economy to offset the price of the actual truck.

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote