View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #44
Okiespaniels
Coffee, Gas, Ammo. Set!

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
I like that! Too bad the guy with the SRT will get it. Are there trophies for the other places?
Originally Posted by 1Tuff6.7 View Post
What classes are there for trucks?
Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
I'm not sure. I would be shocked if its anything more than "Truck."
Guys, I'm positive that's not the case. The "trophy" I built was for Landon to check out. Unfortunatly we did not make contact today. So if you fellas like the look all will be done that way.

I am building 3 first place trophies for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen classes, and if there are more than 5 trucks to a class there will be a 2nd place trophy...it will have a smaller emblem. I have enough wood cut to do that... because there should be at least 5 entires in the 4th gen class. Shyte...I stlill have to make 4 more trophies for the modded trucks...OH ****!

I'm also building a 1st gen and classic truck trophies which won't be near as large or ornate. SO there will be plenty of truck trophies this year.

Also as far as I know...and it should be so...you can only enter one class. If I'm allowed to judge the trucks...there won't be any crossovers. Besides, I'm not enthralled with SRT 10 trucks...maybe that will balance out the judging.

Last edited by Okiespaniels; 03-31-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Okiespaniels is offline   Reply With Quote