View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
MegaCabMan
King of Fun

I understand you're blinded by the love and pride for your school. If this happened at OU, I personally would be furious. I was extremely disappointed in the I-35 Sports and Imports deal a few years ago, as were so many others that the guy had to move and sell the dealership. So, yea OU is not without sin.

You didn't answer the question...Do you spend 85% of your income on insurance premiums?

And Yes, insurance of any kind is a scam, a legal one but still a scam none the less. However, agreeing to spend 85% of somebody else's money on it is criminal.

Instead of being "AW Shucks, it'll be OK" you should be screaming for a head on a stick!--I'd bet if you dig you will find some ugly, underhanded, shady $hit that went on; hence my comment about the commission on the sale of the policies.

BTW I stole the "daddy Pickens" comment. It came from one of the most staunch OSU supporters in my office. And if you read the article, you have at least 27 large boosters, not just one. But this was his (Pickens') idea, it sucked big time and you should be calling for him and the others that agreed to this cockamamie skeem, to at least re-coupe the $33mm loss.

But since your not, that makes OSU suck.

Boomer!