View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
okcoalroler99
cummin get some

Default selling my cummins $12k obo

ok guys im selling my truck or will trade for a 3/4 ton or 1 ton LONG bed MANUAL cummins my truck has 162k miles on it goodies: edge comp box, 6" lift, 22" ultra thunder wheels 37x13.50 m16 super swampers with 85%+ tread ($500+ per tire), bosh rv275 injectors, BHAF, boost, pyro, fuel psi, trans temp glow shift guages converter lock up switch, ranch hand front bumper.... the truck needs 3 things drop pitman arm, front brakes, pinion seal all pretty cheap also there is a dent where the cab meets the bed not bad and the tailgate is beat up alil it has a rubber floor manual windows and locks ICE cold ac and hot heat the dash is crackd but not bad yet also 2 broke studes on the right front wheel im guna try to fix soon other than that the truck is strong as a ox and will drag a moutain if needed it has a auto that ive never had any trouble out of fluid is clean as new and shifts fine it is very dependable and a solid truck i just need a more practle truck because im going to try to start a pilot car busness i will trade for a cummins truck that is manual and a long bed i really hate to get rid of her but i gota
text me for more info 9183049612