View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #1941
Administrator

I sell the '13 lights out there every once in a while. When I have a few more than I typically stock.........shit, might as well right?

I overprice them to account for 2 things. 1 - eBay fees (10%!!), and 2 - fucktard idiot questions. LOL

Anyway, sold a set Saturday. Guy has sent me literally 45 messages. A bunch before with questions (ok, no big...). Then, asked for tracking 2 hours after the sale (Saturday......purchased at 430PM). Ummmm.........these aren't shipping that late on a Saturday. We had about 10 messages about that. (derrr)

I ship the lights on Monday, they get to him today (he's in Chicago). One is "broke / defective". I test each one........so somehow between here and Chicago it miraculously stopped working.

The fun part? On my auction I clearly state "no warranty is expressed or implied". No returns either...........but, at the end of the day, I want to get the guy up and running. I ask him a few things (making sure they are plugged in right........) - he files a "item not received as described" claim on my account. Oh........really? Now I'm not enthused. Butthole.