View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
myoung84
Super Moderator

The only reason it’s that detailed is because I used to have a lot of free time at work. Once you get started it’s not too bad to keep up with. I used to track my gas mileage in Excel on my old trucks but that got to be a pain in the ass having to keep gas receipts and remember to write down the mileage after each fill up.

I have really enjoyed our boat, even though we haven’t had it out that much lately. For a starter boat, this one has been great. The 19.6’ length and 4.3L V6 is a pretty good combo. It will pull up my fat ass on a wakeboard with no problem and pull a big 3 man tube well beyond the safe limits. This is our 3rd summer with it and other than wake tower and stereo mods, it doesn't really cost too terribly much to operate. $100 a year to change fluids and winterize, $600 a year for storage, and of course gas and the boat payment. The V6 does pretty good on gas, we can typically play all weekend on about 20 gallons or so.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote