View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
myoung84
Super Moderator

Finally installed my lift spacers this weekend. Went with 2" up front and 1.5" in back. A lot of the hard core Power Wagon guys frown upon spacers, but it works for me. Already have bad wheel hop in sand so it's not the end of the world if it gets a little worse. And I hate driving in sand anyways. The axle is off centered a little so I'll be buying a new adjustable track bar soon, either Carli or Pure Performance. Don't really see a need to go with longer control arms just yet since my tires clear just fine, but they are on the list. On road manners haven't changed a bit, haven't had a chance to take it off road yet.

This is as high as I am going. I'm at 83" to the top of the cab lights, and that gets a little close in parking garages. I was in a 7' parking garage this evening at the hospital and it was scary close! It also just barely clears my garage door so I can still change my oil in the garage, can't spare another inch though. I can also easily clear 35's if I want in the future.

Pictures aren't the best. I'll get more later after it's cleaned up a little.

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front & Rear Shocks | AirLift 100 Air Bags
Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug
myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote