View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
(S.M.R) 101
Outdoorsman Member

So I have had a pretty awesome start of the week dudes!

First I orderd a Autopage remote start/alarm 2 way pager from Sonic Electronix and they somehow screwed my order up and after 6 days of not hearing from them I called and said they never sent out my order but took my money, They were very apologetic and put the money back on my card she then gave me a code to use when I went threw and re orderd it..
Cost of the kit $169.99 after the code $89.99 SCORE!

Next, When I was down in Okla my Oakley glasses broke so I called raising hell. So they told me to go to the nearest Oakley dealer and get a pair. So I went and could not find any that I liked so I bought a pair of Gass Can Oakley's and the lady gave me a really good price to replace mine that broke $25 is what I paid for $100 glasses..

So I get a call today from Oakley and they lady tells me that the glasses would be replaced under factory defect Sweet! But they don't make the kind that I had anymore so she told me to pick something else So I found a really nice pair that was $150 and she hooked me up with them and for all my trouble I got them for $69!!! SCORE!

Then I find the guy with the Superchips Cortex and picked it up for $175 SCORE!

and to think it's only monday... I'm knocking on wood man shit never happens like this for me lol

"Oilfield Outlaw"
(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote