Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sapulpa Chapter (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=672)

LowRam 02-21-2012 06:16 PM

i need decent weather long as my air lines arent froze up ill participate

DoubleTakeDodge 02-21-2012 06:16 PM

Not an 'official' club where there are mandatory meetings and dues and blah blah blah. Just a club of people w/ a common interest in dodge rams who meet up and have a good time when it is convenient and practical. Drama free

OklaHemi 02-21-2012 06:16 PM

there are local cruise nights in tulsa. but im in school mon-thurs night. do you guys want to plan a weekend meet up before the kicker bash? im all about it

OklaHemi 02-21-2012 06:17 PM

yeah i have never and would never be a part of a club that required money. common interest club is all.

LowRam 02-21-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd (Post 10823)
Here's my opinion: I would rather change the name of the site than make this a "club." I've been apart of one before and, in my opinion, it's absurd. Presidents, vice presidents, dues, etc. I"m not one to be told when and where I have to be at what time or whatever.

I think some of you are splitting hairs. No, it's not a traditional club, the name just sounded good. Feel free to give suggestions and I'll whip up a new logo for the top.

heres the thing off kicker bash thread. mot all car and truck club have dues tho. but they said on the thread when we go to kicker we can register as a car club and possibly bring home the club participation award

DoubleTakeDodge 02-21-2012 06:23 PM

^^^^ Dude I am ALL FOR meetin up and hangin out b4 kicker if y'all want to!! But exactly, We ARE a club in the sense that this is not only a forum but we also have meetups and hang out, but ARE NOT a 'conventional' club in the sense that it costs money, has requirements, and all the drama that seems to follow clubs. Here the only thing that costs is the sticker (which is optional) and hopefully tshhirts and hoodies someday (which will be optional) and the meets are all optional. It's entirely for fun.

DoubleTakeDodge 02-21-2012 06:25 PM

David meant this is not going to become a club that requires anything of the members. Only a club of people w/ similar interests and requirement free environment. Jerrod was just joking around about a "Sapulpa Chapter" because we are workin on people we know to join the ORC and they all hapen to be from Sapulpa

OklaHemi 02-21-2012 06:26 PM

Dave is reffering to something like DFWrams where there is money and politics involved. there will be non of that here. i dont understand why people think you have to pay someone to be an official club. is there a national club board that we have to pay dues to with regulations to follow. do we need to meet their annual criteria to call ourselves a club?

People have started to associate the word Club with these dip shit people who ruin it for everyone.

LowRam 02-21-2012 06:29 PM

theres a big club im sure everyone has heard of called Aftermath and from what i hear they have no pres vice or anythink like that or dues and there supose to be a true club so i don see why we cant be :)

DoubleTakeDodge 02-21-2012 06:30 PM

^^ What Mike said