Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   Sports Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Let's go cowboys!!! (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=241)

Matt 09-11-2011 07:48 PM

Let's go cowboys!!!

anyone a dallas fan??? :fuckyea:

BMRbrnSNRbrd 09-11-2011 07:53 PM

Eh...I'm not really an NFL fan. I watch and pull for the Vikings and Rams because of OU players who were drafted by either team.

OU Hemi 09-11-2011 07:58 PM

I agree with BMRbrnSNRbrd..

Matt 09-11-2011 08:08 PM

you damn okies lol i hate college sports for that very reason a couple years and then they are gone i like having the same players for years ... but to each their own .. i like the vikings as well and i always have since moss/carter/culpepper era ... lol

(S.M.R) 101 09-11-2011 08:44 PM

I gave up on NFL a long time ago.. College is thy only thing I watch

ramthis9501 09-11-2011 09:31 PM

I'm a fan! Go cowboys!!

Shaggy 09-12-2011 05:10 AM

Ha ha the cowgirls lost! Go cards!

OklaHemi 09-12-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 3519)
you damn okies lol i hate college sports for that very reason a couple years and then they are gone i like having the same players for years ... but to each their own .. i like the vikings as well and i always have since moss/carter/culpepper era ... lol

i am not a fan of the NFL anymore because you cant follow a team you have to follow the players. there is no sense of teamwork its all about who can pay the most. i cant say i blame them if someone offered me 10 million a year more to move somewhere i sure as shit would. i am a viking fan at heart though. and i reminisce about the cunningham, carter, smith, moss era. that was a great nfl team. i think i lost interest when emmit traded to the cardinals. seriously that guy should have hung his hat a legend with the cowboys but he ruined it for a title i dont remember

Matt 09-12-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OklaHemi (Post 3559)
i am not a fan of the NFL anymore because you cant follow a team you have to follow the players. there is no sense of teamwork its all about who can pay the most. i cant say i blame them if someone offered me 10 million a year more to move somewhere i sure as shit would. i am a viking fan at heart though. and i reminisce about the cunningham, carter, smith, moss era. that was a great nfl team. i think i lost interest when emmit traded to the cardinals. seriously that guy should have hung his hat a legend with the cowboys but he ruined it for a title i dont remember

i don't know exactly what you mean here bc there is a salary cap it's not like baseball ... and the nfl even tried to fix that up a little better in the new cba FORCING owners to spend i think 98% of the cap so almost ever team will have spent the same amount of money

that was one of my favorite teams as well

emmit didn't win a title with the cards

OklaHemi 09-12-2011 05:47 PM

i was exaggerating the numbers a little i dont care to go into the amounts. what i was saying is it hard to follow a team for the players to make heros now daya. the guys breaking records for this team are traded to that team next season. i didnt think he did but wasnt he trying to? i cant remember that was so long ago.