Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   Upcoming events (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   KICKER Bash 2012!! (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=514)

BMRbrnSNRbrd 12-22-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRam (Post 7808)
before robbie "the owner of the head hunter truck" sold it he put some big fog lights across the top of the truck and to me it didnt look as good but he sold it not long after it was on a magazine cover.

how in the hell did a 15 year old boy afford that truck?? Im 20 and theres no way id beable to afford it, or the gas to drive the damn thing lol

Daddy.

OklaHemi 12-22-2011 11:14 PM

ill be at the kicker bash again. hopefully it will be either warmer, less windy, or not rainy so we can enjoy it. that was a great show

Matt 12-23-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramthis9501 (Post 7804)
Oh yeah got ya, that is true... now it's making me sad thinking that the truck is probably gonna get beat to hell and have some ugly muddin wheels and tires to get around in the boonies.

don't think that a airbrushed truck is going to get beat to hell but yes he will not respect it and won't care for it as well as robbie did i'm sure i see it getting into an accident on the road if anything does happen to it.... and umm muddin tires and wheels? it was on 46" baja claws ... i'd say that's the definition of a muddin set of tires

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRam (Post 7808)
before robbie "the owner of the head hunter truck" sold it he put some big fog lights across the top of the truck and to me it didnt look as good but he sold it not long after it was on a magazine cover.

how in the hell did a 15 year old boy afford that truck?? Im 20 and theres no way id beable to afford it, or the gas to drive the damn thing lol

yeah he did quite a few upgrades before he sold it

DoubleTakeDodge 12-24-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 7784)

This is Dillon Youngblood's truck, a kid I went to highschool with..

fast_Orange 12-31-2011 01:14 PM

id love to go. definitely in. plus itd be good to finally get my sticker and rep the ORC down there :)

EXSAILORwithaHEMI 01-02-2012 03:03 PM

Wow, it's was that long ago David? Maybe if we go this year it won't be so cold for the little ones haha... I have some pictures on my fb from when we went...

BMRbrnSNRbrd 01-02-2012 03:26 PM

If it's that cold I won't bring my son or wife with me.

BMRbrnSNRbrd 01-02-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTakeDodge (Post 7865)
This is Dillon Youngblood's truck, a kid I went to highschool with..

Looks like Dillon needs to fix his bed asap.

EXSAILORwithaHEMI 01-02-2012 03:50 PM

Ha, I may need a baby sittter then... That way we could have a beer or 12 afterwards haha

(S.M.R) 101 01-02-2012 10:39 PM

You bunch of sally's were cold at the BWW Meet.... Felt like summer to me, guess I have adapted to the northern cold weather..

HA!