Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My Power Wagon Deal (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=537)

myoung84 12-29-2011 11:13 AM

My Power Wagon Deal

Is getting closer! Working with a dealer in Stillwater that is pretty damn good. They found me a truck, gave me a firm price for it and my trade, and now they are working with a local credit union to see if they can beat the interest rate from my local credit union. So far I have dealt with 2 dealers in Tulsa, 2 in OKC and now the one in Stillwater and they are so much better to deal with. There hasn't been any bullshit so far. I hope to pick it up Monday!

This means I will get to strip down my truck this weekend. Only thing that sucks is it's too late to get new headlights in to replace my retros. Looks like I will have to swap them out at the dealer when I get there... Hope they are cool with that.

0212353 12-29-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myoung84 (Post 7980)
Is getting closer! Working with a dealer in Stillwater that is pretty damn good. They found me a truck, gave me a firm price for it and my trade, and now they are working with a local credit union to see if they can beat the interest rate from my local credit union. So far I have dealt with 2 dealers in Tulsa, 2 in OKC and now the one in Stillwater and they are so much better to deal with. There hasn't been any bullshit so far. I hope to pick it up Monday!

This means I will get to strip down my truck this weekend. Only thing that sucks is it's too late to get new headlights in to replace my retros. Looks like I will have to swap them out at the dealer when I get there... Hope they are cool with that.

FedEx Home to OK will have them to you on Saturday...........just saying.

And.......I'm going to FedEx today.

BMRbrnSNRbrd 12-29-2011 02:07 PM

There's a hell of a deal...you could take care of the problem now and Jeremy gets brand new lights for his trouble.

myoung84 12-29-2011 03:39 PM

It is a hell of a deal, but now I am doing this deal on Saturday instead of Monday. I'm an idiot and didn't realize I was off tomorrow and working Monday... So, I'll just swap the housings out in the parking lot... Good news is, I should have a brand new Power Wagon in my driveway on Saturday!

916Timmy 12-29-2011 03:54 PM

I could "hold" them for you for a while :)

0212353 12-29-2011 04:40 PM

lol, damn. I wanted new lights. :D

myoung84 12-29-2011 04:43 PM

LOL. If I could still do this on Monday, it would work, but gotta do the deal on Saturday now... It would be a win-win for both of us!

0212353 12-29-2011 04:48 PM

do it monday after work.......

Do you pay personal property taxes down there?

I ask because its based on what you own on Jan 1 (up here anyway).

LOL

myoung84 12-29-2011 11:52 PM

The majority of my tag is exise tax, which is due 30 days after purchase. Won't make a bit of difference if I buy it before or after the first of the year. I'm just impatient, and this will give me sunday to put some stuff back on the truck like powerboards and stere...

0212353 12-29-2011 11:53 PM

yeah, the demoddin' SUCKS!!!!!