Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Offical B.S Thread!!!! (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=59)

BMRbrnSNRbrd 01-17-2012 10:34 PM

Yeah, and it will most likely happen again tomorrow morning.

On a lighter note, I had my first college class today in over 5 years...and it lasted 25 minutes instead of the 2.5 hours it's supposed to. It was mainly an introduction meeting. Oh well, I've got some reading to do now!

OklaHemi 01-17-2012 10:39 PM

congrats dave. man i have 3 classes now and an english professor that is way to proud to teach comp 1. i havent stopped reading since i started last week. drafting is such a fun class i cant wait to make autocad my bitch.

BMRbrnSNRbrd 01-17-2012 10:50 PM

Yeah, my professor (of both of my "on site" classes) has a PhD and teaches such high level classes that you can tell he's annoyed at even being there for an "Intro to Law Enforcement" class.

Mike...you coming Saturday?

OklaHemi 01-17-2012 10:58 PM

still too soon to tell honestly, i have people effin with my money and its not funny.

my comp 1 teacher is my age, insist that " when we have correspondence we refer to her as Dr." and i believe that she is convinced that we are in her class for another reason other than its required. dont get me wrong i could use a little touch up but im not going to enjoy it or validate her spending her life writing and reading essays

ramthis9501 01-17-2012 11:00 PM

Hope you can come, we got room for you and the kids if they come to

MegaCabMan 01-20-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OklaHemi (Post 8830)
still too soon to tell honestly, i have people effin with my money and its not funny.

my comp 1 teacher is my age, insist that " when we have correspondence we refer to her as Dr." and i believe that she is convinced that we are in her class for another reason other than its required. dont get me wrong i could use a little touch up but im not going to enjoy it or validate her spending her life writing and reading essays

sorry if this offends anyone but I've found that the old adage "Those who can, do. Those who can't teach" to be true more times than not. As always there are exceptions, doesn't sound like this would be one of them tho.

nightmatt 02-10-2012 01:26 PM

well it's official, twin peaks is coming to Moore. they are finalizing the lease right now and it will be built by fort thunder Harley davidson. construction will start in the spring.

ramthis9501 02-10-2012 01:53 PM

Hell yeah!! Sounds like a perfect GTG spot to me :D

BMRbrnSNRbrd 02-10-2012 02:34 PM

Jesus, bike nights will be insane now!

BMRbrnSNRbrd 03-05-2012 12:24 PM

Well my day just went to shit...fell hard at work and hit my head on some metal...nice little gash. On my way to the hospital now.