Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sapulpa Chapter (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=672)

(S.M.R) 101 02-23-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteLightning (Post 11167)
in response to the tshirt and hoodie ideas, my family owns a sporting goods company and we screen print tee shirts and hoodies. if someone wants to whip up a design i can throw together a screen and make some test samples that could be brought to kicker bash and everyone can order them there and delivered at meets on a later date.

Hell yeah dude.. Thanks for the offer

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (S.M.R) 101 (Post 11168)
I'll beat you guys with the Ban stick if it happens again...

Hahaha yes sir, won't happen again lol!

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteLightning (Post 11167)
in response to the tshirt and hoodie ideas, my family owns a sporting goods company and we screen print tee shirts and hoodies. if someone wants to whip up a design i can throw together a screen and make some test samples that could be brought to kicker bash and everyone can order them there and delivered at meets on a later date.

I didn't even think of that. Be a good way to help keep price down.

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 12:55 AM

ill whip up some ideas on our software after work tomorrow and post it on here and see what everyone likes.

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTakeDodge (Post 11171)
I didn't even think of that. Be a good way to help keep price down.

yeah i can probly do $8 tees and $15 hoodies depends on the design, but ill make sure theyre badass.

Matt 02-23-2012 01:03 AM

if you check out the t-shirt thread we already have an idea of 4 dodge rams each generation staggered beside each other for the back with oklarams.com below it

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 11174)
if you check out the t-shirt thread we already have an idea of 4 dodge rams each generation staggered beside each other for the back with oklarams.com below it

ill see what i can do with the 4 truck idea, our software can do it, but the actual screen printed shirts wouldnt do the artwork justice, the detail just wouldnt be there with what we use, i was thinking something generic just with the oklahoma ram club and shape of oklahoma with the emblem in it like at the top of the page on the front and grab life by the horns on the back, white ink on a black shirt, nothing real fancy but something everyone could afford without alot of trouble to make...

Matt 02-23-2012 02:51 AM

ahh well the place we were going to do them at can handle it so i guess it just depends on if we want a more simple shirt or something with a little more detail

OklaHemi 02-23-2012 09:43 AM

Sweet thanks for the the offer Brody. 15.00 personal hoodies? We need to talk

Lt.Dan 02-23-2012 11:31 AM

Brody, let me know when you're gonna go out to the shop and I'll come out and help ya. I gotta go pick up that motor and wheels from the body shop then I'll be free.

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 11:40 AM

Yeah and I can put names on the back for whoever wants it. So like mine would say whitelightning across the back shoulders. I'm going to make a test shirt after work today and put it up. I'm not proposing anything mandatory or that anyone has to order em but just for whoever wants a shirt with some thing ORC on it for really cheap. The 4 truck idea would be awesome. But for me to do it it wouldn't be practical time or effort wise and I don't want to rip anyone off by charging 40 dollars for a 6 color 8 screen multi emulsion burn setup with half tone designs and with 8 flash dries front and back.

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=Lt.Dan;11193]Brody, let me know when you're gonna go out to the shop and I'll come out and help ya. I gotta go pick up that motor and wheels from the body shop then I'll be free.[

Come by the glass shop at 430 and we will go straight out there. I need a ride to pick my truck up from getting new tint anyway.

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 11177)
ahh well the place we were going to do them at can handle it so i guess it just depends on if we want a more simple shirt or something with a little more detail

We could do both too. one with the truck and one more generic

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTakeDodge (Post 11199)
We could do both too. one with the truck and one more generic

Yeah definitely. "Thats pretty neat" ;) haha

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 12:43 PM

Hahaha gotta love neature walk

Lt.Dan 02-23-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteLightning (Post 11203)
Yeah definitely. "Thats pretty neat" ;) haha

It's not all that often you get this much neatness in one location. That's called Oklahoma Ram Club!

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 12:57 PM

For those of you who have not been priviledged enoug to see neature walk...

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt.Dan (Post 11207)
It's not all that often you get this much neatness in one location. That's called Oklahoma Ram Club!

It's quite a day! Quite a day for dodge that is! Haha
What a beautiful truck! Just look at it exist!

We could go on for days!

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt.Dan (Post 11207)

You can tell thats its a ram because of the way that it is! Haha had to add one more

ramthis9501 02-23-2012 02:41 PM

That would be awesome! Thanks Brody!

BMRbrnSNRbrd 02-23-2012 02:56 PM

We're actually working on a better logo for the sticker. I'll post it up and you can see what you think of maybe putting it on the shirt instead of the four truck thing. I'm cool with a single color over a single color shirt...like a black shirt with white, or something like that.

BMRbrnSNRbrd 02-23-2012 02:58 PM

Here's that logo...this is to be the new sticker design on a full face type sticker, not cut out like the current one. The sticker will be everything black and white OTHER than the white background in this pic...in other words the sticker will start at the black but actually be a full, printed sticker:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ossibility.jpg

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 03:02 PM

I can do that easy man. That will look good. White on black. I'll make one up like that and what I was thinking and post em this evening.

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 03:05 PM

So just run a negative on the sticker and put it on a black shirt? (design looks great btw)

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 03:22 PM

Do you want the lettering white or the body of the truck white? I think putting it on a black shirt just the way it is would look the best

BMRbrnSNRbrd 02-23-2012 03:52 PM

Thats what I was thinking. Black shirt. I could also take the web address out and instead put it on back in the same font.

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd (Post 11226)
Thats what I was thinking. Black shirt. I could also take the web address out and instead put it on back in the same font.

That will look good. And I was thinking the same thing. I can remove it on our software.

DoubleTakeDodge 02-23-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd (Post 11226)

same fon't as "Oklahoma Ram Club"?? that'd look good!

WhiteLightning 02-23-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTakeDodge (Post 11229)
same fon't as "Oklahoma Ram Club"?? that'd look good!

for a test shirt im just going to do a regular font but when we do the real thing i can do that aged faded font no problem, im just going to run film through our cutter for a mock up

BMRbrnSNRbrd 02-23-2012 07:04 PM

Works for me buddy. If you have any questions and such, feel free to text or call me (I'll pm my number in a minute.)

That font is not a stock font. It's called "Bleeding Cowboy" but I modified it myself.