Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   General (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   i think im guna trade my truck for this one (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=824)

Matt 04-09-2012 07:15 PM

i guess since i have them i shouldn't be able to talk crap about them or something? they are a cool looking wheel but they are very played out like i said .. i am saving for new ones and as soon as i can afford it i will be yanking mine off ... probably going away from black as well since that's all that's done now a days on 4wds

okcoalroler99 04-09-2012 08:53 PM

Well guys $9500 is my bottom dollar its a hell of a deal

BMRbrnSNRbrd 04-09-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 14030)
i guess since i have them i shouldn't be able to talk crap about them or something?

Quote:

if you are easily butthurt or sensitive reading of my posts or opinions are discouraged viewer discretion is advised lol

Nope, never said that. I just found your comment ironic.

okcoalroler99 04-09-2012 10:18 PM

Well i wouldnt talk bad about anything i ownd nomatter how bad it is....if i was rolin 13" steele wheels and they would be cool

Matt 04-10-2012 12:12 AM

well i'm not one of those people that just bc i have it makes it badass lol i can see pros/cons of whatever even if it's mine

LowRam 04-10-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 14077)
well i'm not one of those people that just bc i have it makes it badass lol i can see pros/cons of whatever even if it's mine

Its the same way the boss wheels i had on my tahoe were after i got them, and also kmc slides are being played out, there all nice wheels but they are played pit although id still love to tuk some

Okiespaniels 04-10-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

i guess since i have them i shouldn't be able to talk crap about them or something? they are a cool looking wheel but they are very played out like i said .. i am saving for new ones and as soon as i can afford it i will be yanking mine off ... probably going away from black as well since that's all that's done now a days on 4wds

How Ironic...I can't wait for the day when I can remove my chromies and get something....BLACK! But not rockstars....not my style.
I'm so bored with chrome....:favorites68:

okcoalroler99 04-10-2012 10:55 PM

A sales man at liberty truck sales s of glenpool said my truck was only worth $3000 because its a 99 ROFLMAO i told him that is a insult to even say such a # to me i wouldnt sell the tires n wheels for that

DoubleTakeDodge 04-10-2012 11:01 PM

The motor on a motor stand is worth that.. Was he talking about trade in or somethin?

Lt.Dan 04-10-2012 11:18 PM

That dudes an effin idiot if you haven't noticed. You give people offers like that on vehicles and it becomes pretty apparent why you don't have shit for cars. Ive literally never seen anything worth stopping and looking at at his lot. Don't matter if it's trade in or not. That's still a lowball offer even if your truck is a little rough as you've said.