Oklahoma Ram Club

Oklahoma Ram Club (http://www.oklarams.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.oklarams.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Offical B.S Thread!!!! (http://www.oklarams.com/showthread.php?t=59)

0212353 10-28-2012 03:15 PM

nailed it.

My good stalker CM. I had his first set of retros........they sucked, I sent them back and had to do a claim on paypal to get my $$ back. He's done quite a few more since then........but even the ones he did for Jeramie, he opened them the day he got them and redid them. (what?). Hell, the ones he has on his truck now..........guess who opened the lights? Me. Come on.

Even if the lights were leaking, which is REALLY hard to tell in the pic if its a leak or a fucking reflection.........I would have fully expected Cody to pick up the phone and call me. Its a fucking SEMA build for christ's sake.........he's not going to take that chance.

Anyway, I held back a LOT of restraint last night by leaving that one alone......when every bone in my body wanted to just reach out and smack a bitch.

Lt.Dan 10-28-2012 03:54 PM

Well boys I might be a trader cuz they sold the dodge I was looking at out from underneath but found a really nice Chevy. But I still got the ol power wagon so ill still be a part of the forum.

(S.M.R) 101 10-28-2012 08:43 PM

I figured that's who you were talking about.. I seen the post he left on codys picture.. I almost said something but it's not my place..

That dude is a stalker creepy fuck...

(S.M.R) 101 10-28-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt.Dan (Post 20637)
Well boys I might be a trader cuz they sold the dodge I was looking at out from underneath but found a really nice Chevy. But I still got the ol power wagon so ill still be a part of the forum.

:ban: ^^^ :D

myoung84 10-28-2012 09:08 PM

Just seeing the initials CM sends chills down my spine!

0212353 10-28-2012 10:26 PM

It died off after last night...........if it continued this morning, I would have had some fun with it.

And yes, the initials do it too. LOL

DoubleTakeDodge 10-28-2012 10:32 PM

Just got on here or the first time this weekend.. Glad your pup is alright Dave!

(S.M.R) 101 10-29-2012 05:06 PM

Sooo.. Last night when I was talking to my cousin Rodney, I told him that I really wanted to throw a Ripp supercharger on my truck whenever they can add it....

I get a text from Rodney about 2 hours ago and he told me to call John at Ripp in Station Island, NY.... :D

So I was just on the phone for over a hour...... You guys might be seeing the first 2012 Ram 2500 hemi with a Ripp supercharger.. Rodney was telling me that if I beta my truck I could get all the work done for free! and be a Sponsor.. Yeah Buddy!!

So i'm suppose to get some more info next week.. I will keep you guys up to date with our conversations..

Rod was telling me if I would have let him know when I bought my truck that he could have got me a ton of free shit through his Sponsors..

BMRbrnSNRbrd 10-29-2012 05:45 PM

Holy fuck. Transmission upgrade tome buddy.

(S.M.R) 101 10-29-2012 05:50 PM

No doubt dude!! me and john talked about that as well :D

I really hope this works out